Textured Horse feed for pregnant and lactating mares, nursing and weanling foals and growing horses.
Packaging: 50 Pounds (22.68 kg)
Crude Protein (Min) —— 16.0%
Crude Fat (Min) —— 6.0%
Crude Fiber (Max) —— 8.0%
Lysine (Min) —— .85%
Calcium (Ca) (Min) —— .35%
Calcium (Ca) (Max) —— .65%
Phosphorus (P) (Min) —— .65%
Copper (Cu) (Min) —— 30 ppm
Selenium (Se) (Min) —— .650 ppm
Zinc (Zn) (Min) —— 260 ppm
Vitamin A (Min) —— 7500 IU/LB
Ingredients: Grain products, plant protein products, forage products, molasses products, soybean oil, yeast, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, L-lysine, processed grain by products, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate,choline chloride, manganese sulfate, vitamin E supplement, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, mineral oil, niacin supplement, folic acid, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, biotin, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, cobalt carbonate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, and scorbic acid.
- Horses: Feed to horses receiving up to one-half of their requirements from high quality forage, provide fresh clean water.
- Nursing Foals: Start while nursing as early as 2 weeks of age, but no later than 4 weeks. Initially feed 0.5 pound per day divided into two feedings and increase feed slowly to 1.0 pound per day for each month.
- Weanlings: Feed daily with high quality forage up to 1.0 pound per 100 pounds of the horse’s body weight. Do not feed free choice.
- Pregnant Mares: Recommended during the 9th, 10th, & 11th month of pregnancy. Feed daily with high quality forage at a rate of 0.4 pounds up to 0.75 pounds per 100 pounds of the horse’s body weight.
- Lactating Mares: Feed daily with high quality forage for the first 12-14 weeks of early lactation. Feed up to 1.0 pounds per 100 pounds of the horse’s body weight. For late lactation, after 14 weeks, feed up to 0.75 pounds per 100 pounds of the horse’s body weight daily with quality forage.